Where do people who are passionate about product excellence learn how to manage products, find like minded professionals and mentors, learn from the mistakes of others, get perspectives outside of their domain, acquire tools to forward their product at every stage of the product lifecycle, discover role models, hone their art and craft for managing products across disciplines, stay up on the latest innovation and methodology, and share with others to forward their careers?
Startup Product Summit SF2 is now the central event of Product Bootcamp 2013! To bring you even more great learning and sharing opportunities, we've scheduled a Workshop Day on Thursday and we're hosting Product Camp SF on Saturday. That's 3 full days of product awesomeness, and we hope to see you at each of the events!
Sean Campbell - Going Beyond Google: Building Competitive Insightscourse page for more information.
Dan Olsen - Building Great Products the Lean Startup WayIn this 5-hour workshop, you will learn best practices for creating products that people love. course page for more information.
Startup Product Summit SF2
- Amazing speakers with thought-provoking lessons to share
- Single-track format designed to keep everyone in the same room, taking part in the same discussion
- Attendees choose topics for breakouts held over lunch
- Over catered lunch, that is. And we'll have breakfast and coffee covered, too
- After-party, great for libation-enhanced discussions with your new friends
See the event page for complete details.
Product Camp SF
- The user-driven, collaborative, “unconference," Product Camp
- is for product people currently or seeking to be product managers, product marketers, product owners, product team members, and others.
- is created “by and for” participants.
- was started in 2008 by Rich Mironov, speaker at Summit SF2 and have spread worldwide.
- an opportunity for you to bring your ideas, lead a session in your area of expertise, facilitate a roundtable discussion, network, or volunteer.