Special Offer Promo Code “SUPA” for 10% off first year. Enter “SUPA” at checkout when you begin subscription.
- too much data collected by ubiquitous apps,
- improper sharing of data with third parties,
- the use of data for nefarious purposes, or
- just plain old data breaches.
With this much going on, what are we to do?
Here are links to each respective proposed privacy bill:
- Alabama – AL H 216;
- Connecticut – CT S 156;
- Virginia – VA S 1392;
- Minnesota – MN H36;
- New York – NY A 405;
- New York – NY A 400;
- New York – NY S 567;
- New Jersey – NJ A 2188;
- New Jersey – NJ A 3255;
- New Jersey – NJ A 1181;
- New Jersey – NJ SB 1257;
- New Jersey – NJ A 3283;
- North Dakota – ND H 1330;
- Oklahoma – OK H 1602;
- Vermont – VT H 160;
- Washington – WA S 5062;
- Washington – WA HB 1433.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- UK Data Protection Act 2018;
- California Online Privacy and Protection Act of 2003 (CalOPPA);
- California Privacy Protection Act (CCPA);
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA);
- Delaware Online Privacy and Protection Act (DOPPA);
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A;
Termaggedon created the state privacy bill tracker to help you better understand the proposed bills and how they may affect your business.
SUPA Product Academy has partnered with Termaggedon to provide policies for websites and applications. When the law changes, so do the policies, keeping your company protected and allowing you to focus on more important things.