Female founders all around the world are building incredible technology products and companies, yet receive only 4 percent of venture capital. We think there are ways to improve this disparity, and encourage investors to be more inclusive.
Introducing Google for Entrepreneurs Demo Day: Women’s Edition, a feature of some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. They’re thrilled to highlight startups from all over the world at Google headquarters, and connect them with Silicon Valley investors.
Want to pitch?
Apply now to our open call for submissions. You’ve got until October 25th. In early November, we’ll announce the selected startups to attend Demo Day.
TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST:
- Have at least one female founder.
- If selected, this female founder must be one of the presenters at Demo Day.
- Have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Be actively raising a Series A round of between roughly $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
- Be willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley December 7 through December 10, 2015.
- Be passionate about building a great company.
About the Opportunity
- Present: Pitch on stage to a full room of investors, VCs, and respected judges at the Google Headquarters in Mountain View.
- Elevate: Opportunities to be featured in press coverage around Demo Day.
- Connect: Be a part of a global network with this year’s cohort of ambitious founders.
- Grow: Receive focused mentoring, feedback, and support from Googlers and Silicon Valley veterans at an exclusive series of talks and workshops
- Explore: Startups will be in Silicon Valley from December 7-10, 2015. Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of hotel accommodations for up to two rooms. For international founders, Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of air travel.