What do innovators really do? This is the question our speaker had in mind. To investigate answers, he set out on the road, traveling the US in an RV. Join us on this webcast to learn the insights and secrets gained from business leaders, innovators, and product development professionals.
Join Chad McAllister, innovation hacker, as he shares product development and innovation insights from interviews with product professionals and business owners from large and small businesses.
Key Takeaways from participating in this webcast:
* What you can learn about innovation from small business owners.
* The key ingredients that drive innovation in successful organizations – and they don’t include strategy.
* The power of swimming with the best – the one thing to do today to improve your success.
Participate & Win!
Anyone who attends the webcast will receive access to a free online product innovation course: “Turning Ideas into Marketing-Winning Products.” In addition, three lucky winners will win a free registration for an online product development course ($795 value).
Who Should Attend:
This webcast is ideal for three groups of people:
1. Anyone involved with product development, management, or innovation. This includes Product Managers, Product Developments, Product Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Program Managers and more.
2. Anyone leading a group or organization that wants to increase their product development and innovation capabilities, including creating a culture for innovation.
3. Anyone who’s ever dreamed of leaving their corporate job and creating their own product or owning their own business.
About the Speaker:
Chad McAllister was a boy who loved to take apart things to see what was inside – what made something work. Not too much of a stretch that he found a love for electrical engineering during college. After graduating, he worked with teams in small, large, and startup businesses developing products – new hacks that no one had seen before. Sometimes the products made customers into raving fans and sometimes it was left to him to pick up the pieces and figure out what went wrong. Along the way he returned to school, earning a PhD in business, to deepen his understanding of how to exceed customers’ expectations. He is also PMP certified and holds professional product innovation certifications from PDMA and AIPMM. He founded Product Innovation Educators to teach anyone how to turn ideas into products that create raving fans. Oh, and he is currently traveling the US in an RV exploring innovation. http://theeverydayinnovator.com/
AIPMM Membership benefits include the national Product Management Educational Conference, regional conferences, the Career Center, peer Forums, tools, templates, publications and eligibility to enroll in the Certification Programs. The Agile Certified Product Manager® (ACPM), Certified Product Manager® (CPM), Certified Product Marketing Manager® (CPMM), Certified Brand Manager® (CBM), and Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) programs allow individual members to demonstrate their level of expertise and provide corporate members an assurance that their product professionals are operating at peak performance. http://www.aipmm.com
—>NOTE: This is a FREE DIGITAL EVENT at your location on your device where-ever you are! Requires registration & gotowebinar download to attend.
REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/1fh6oet
More info & slides following event: http://bit.ly/1gMT41O
(First time attending a Webinar on the GoToWebinar Platform?
Watch HOW TO ATTEND THE WEBINAR Quickstart Video: http://bit.ly/SRZ4ei)