Startup Dublin, California is a 10-week program geared towards entrepreneurs working to establish tech startups in the Tri-Valley region with a primary focus on Dublin.
The City of Dublin, California in partnership with the Alameda County Small Business Development Center and the Tech Futures Group, will hold a 10-week series of startup technology workshops and events, beginning Tuesday, September 9, at Dublin City Hall.
“Startup Dublin: A Boot Camp for Technology Entrepreneurs” will be available to both Dublin and non-Dublin residents.
The seminars will include workshops on the following topics:
• Elements of a Successful Startup Technology Company
• Legal Aspects of Technology Companies
• Financing Technology Companies
• Marketing Your Technology Company & Products
• Meeting Technology Company Investors
• “Pitch” Competition
Startup Dublin will conclude with a “Pitch” competition where participants will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges and investors, and the participant with the best proposal will be awarded a prize.
Entrepreneurs in early stage technology companies or who are intending to start up a technology company in the near future are invited to apply.
Applications are available now at http://www.dublin.ca.gov/startupdublin.
The deadline to apply is Friday, August 29, 2014.
———-For Individuals Only———-
If you are applying as an individual, please describe your startup concept and why you want to enroll in the Startup Dublin program?*
———-For Existing Startups———-
If you are applying as part of an existing business, please provide the following:
1. Name of Business.
2. Business Description.
3. Business Mailing Address.
5. Type of legal entity.
6. Number of employees both full-time and part-time.
7. List the amount of funding you have invested into your own business or raised from outside sources.
8. Current stage of business (i.e. business plan in process, business plan completed, founding team recruited, prototype/demo ready, delivery/adoption started, revenue started, product ready for delivery, and customer
More info http://www.dublin.ca.gov/startupdublin
contact Hazel Wetherford at (925) 833-6650
Apply before Aug 29! http://bit.ly/1utDT5I
Applications are due by August 29, 2014 and applicants will be notified of enrollment the week of September 8, 2014.